Technical Support Specialist
The City POS
Santa Rosa, CA
This position will be part of a highly collaborative, driven team that works closely together to handle client technical support, troubleshoot software and system issues and network solutions. This position’s focus will be on support and assist IT Technicians with all aspects of property technology needs, to include, but not limited to: software and hardware troubleshooting, software application product installation, computer hardware installation network connectivity support for our clients. Manage day-to-day IT help desk incident resolution and assist with IT upgrades, updates, and project deployments. Requires strong experience with customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills. Maintains confidentiality of all privileged information. Responsibilities must be performed in accordance with all Company standards, policies and procedures.
- Accurately respond to questions and assist customers with product features, installation, setup and troubleshooting of software via phone or in person.
- Be able to diagnose, analyze, and correct customer reported hardware issues to include client credit processor and point of sale devices.
- Escalate issues as needed and ensure that the business is able to complete all job functions with a minimum of disruption and downtime.
- Provide continuity of support during shift turnover and lead team huddles.
- Monitor all systems under area of responsibility for potential problems and work
proactively to find a solution.
- Create, maintain, and organize technical documentation for all property
- Train others outside of the department regarding troubleshooting techniques for
areas of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to communicate effectively with Clients, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
2. Minimum two (2) years’ experience managing or supervising other individuals.
3. Experience in managing projects effectively, and utilizing resources appropriately to ensure a timely, quality product.
4. Previous experience with administration and support of Microsoft desktop operating systems and
5. Previous policies and procedures documentation skills preferred.
6. Excellent time management skills.
7. Ability to work well in a highly team driven environment.
1. Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
2. Must be able to sit or stand for the duration of the shift.
3. Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
4. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance. 5. Ability to perform well under pressure.
To apply e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org